Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Peninsula Free Health provides health services for those who have no medical insurance and cannot afford private medical care.
Peninsula Free Health is currently on sabbatical. Check back soon for more information.
HOW CAN WE HELP
- Free health screening by licensed physicians.
- Referrals to specialists & hospitals.
- Community resource referrals.
- Help with sign up for ACA “Obamacare.”
- Help with non-narcotic prescriptions.
- Help with diet and lifestyle changes.
- Full professional confidentiality.
Who we are
We are a group of volunteers who are committed to making sure that everyone in our region can receive high quality, affordable healthcare. To begin, we are offering free services on Monday afternoons at the Blue Hill Congregational Church. We welcome suggestions and input as we grow and strive to meet the needs in our community.